Some good reasons to choose us
Tours start from May 1st 2018 to run throughout the Summer til October 2018!
Celebrating 25 years in the Tour business we’re proud to announce our scheduled tour of King Arthur’s England!
Hurry! June 27th, July 18th and 25th, 22nd and 29th August 2018 all now fully booked.
Step on board in style and luxury for a magical tour of King Arthur’s England.
No silly early morning starts for us. Have your breakfast at your leisure before being picked up from wherever you’re staying in London* by the finest taxi drivers in the world in one of their iconic London cabs.
From here on it’s a full day of exploring England’s rich and magical past as we explore 2 world heritage sites, hike up Glastonbury Tor for spectacular views across the West Country ( on a good day we can see the Principality of Wales). We’ll also have time to explore the Chalice Well, where, as legend has it, Joseph of Arimathea hid the Holy Grail after his journey from the Holy Land.
There will be time, too, for a traditional fish and chip lunch – included in your tour – at the award winning restaurant – a family business which has been going for over 100 years. Also included in the price is the entrance to Glastonbury Abbey – where as legend has it, King Arthur is buried along with his queen, Guinevere.
The spectacular ruins have a complete medieval kitchen: see food prepared as it was back in the Middle Ages.
Oh and did we mention you’re all inclusive tour of the World Heritage site of Stonehenge and Avebury with your very own guide?
- No early starts for those staying in central London – enjoy your breakfast at your leisure
- Transfer by London taxi, the finest in the world, from anywhere in central London** to take you to your tour departure point.
- Travel in a purpose built luxury mini coach tour bus (or people carrier – depending on group size).
- Maximum of 16 people per group.
- All inclusive entry of Stonehenge with your own guide.
- Minimum of a 2 1/2 hour stop in Glastonbury giving us time to enjoy –
- Inclusive fish and chip lunch
- Visit to Glastonbury Abbey and the burial site of King Arthur
- A visit to the Chalice Well to take the healing spring waters, visit the Well itself and see the famous Glastonbury thorn.
- A hike up to the top of Glastonbury tor for some spectacular views across the countryside.
- A guided tour of Avebury – one of the largest pre-historic stone circle in the world.
- A spectacular view of the mysterious Silbury Hill – Europe’s largest man made pre-historic mound
- A leisurely country drive along the old coaching road through the market towns of Marlborough and Hungerford.
- Drop off in central London (passengers requiring onward transfers should contact the office beforehand).
Most of our tours are 0% deposit and all our taxi tours are fully equipped with ramps, steps and securing straps for those with mobility or disability problems.
Looking to arrange a larger tour?
We can arrange all types of custom tours from personal black cab tours to full size coach tours and everything in between. We operate across the UK, Europe and beyond